12th Poznań Old Jazz Festival
The Poznań Old Jazz Festival has been held in Poznań since 2009 and is a celebration of "good ol' jazz".
The Festival is organised by Dixie Club - the Wielkopolska Association of Traditional Jazz. In addition to concerts, the festival features a colourful New Orleans parade and an educational Small Jazz Academy programme. The festival will be accompanied by an exhibition W rytmie jazzu (To the Rhythm of Jazz).
- 12.00 - 1 pm - New Orleans parade (from the Old Market Square to the Old Brewery)
- 2 pm - 2.45 pm - Small Jazz Academy (the Old Brewery, near Chessboard area)
- 4 pm - exhibition vernissage (until September 14, Stary Browar, near Chessboard area)
- 5 pm - 9 pm - concerts (the Old Brewery, near Chessboard area)
- J.J. Jazzmen - Czech Republic
- Sunny Grove Dixie - Latvia
- Five O'Clock Orchestra - Poland
- Dixie Company with Zuzanna Rzeczkowska and Martyna and Patrycja Kubale - Poland
- Happy Jazz Band - Poland
- XII Poznań Old Jazz Festival
- 12 September
- Old Brewery (Stary Browar) and Old Market Square (Stary Rynek)
- free admission