The Sztuka Szuka Malucha (Art Seeks a Toddler) Festival is Poland's first International Art Festival for the Very Youngest - children aged zero to five and their guardians. The goal of its organisers is to engage children in artistic dialogue through interactive activities. Art Seeks a Toddler proposes to initiate children into theatres by showing them a logically and aesthetically displayed fragment of the reality that surrounds them. It is the children's first such opportunity to make sense of colours, sounds, space and shapes. A chance to be gentle and get excited over their first experience away from their mothers, even though mothers remain in the audience, keeping a watchful eye on their cares and reassuring them with their presence. As they watch their beloved charges respond to artistic stimuli, parents and grandparents themselves partake in an extraordinary experience.
- a play by Théâtre de La Guimbarde (Belgium) Cache-cache - 3.-4.07.
- a play Pomelo Is In Love... with a frog, with rain and more (Pomelo jest zakochany... w żabie, deszczu i nie tylko) by Teatr Fraktal - 5.07.
- the action by Sara Olmo and Pierre Viatour Move your body... open your heart! (Porusz ciało...otwórz serce!) - 5.07.
- the action by Marta Maksimowicz Create and Hug (Do zrobienia - do tulenia) - 5.07.
- the action by Aleksandra Bożek-Muszyńska, What would be the sound of your body's voice? (Gdyby ciało głos miało, to jak by dźwięczało?) - 6.07.
- a play LABirynth 2.0. by Teatr Animacji - 6.07.
- a play The Jungle (Dżungla) by Wrocławski Teatr Lalek - 6.07.
- the action by Dana Chmielewska, Bobo-yoga - 6.07.
- the action by Magda Wolnicka, All The Flying Objects (Wszystkie latające) - 7.07
- concert Dagadana - 7.07.