The Ukrainian Spring is a series of Ukrainian culture events held in Poznań and Wielkopolska. The festival invariably explores new trends in Ukrainian art while creating space for joint Polish-Ukrainian creative projects. The Ukrainian Spring is also an opportunity to showcase the young Ukrainian artists who live permanently in Poland, some of them in Poznań. Scores of exhibitions, workshops and presentations provide ample opportunity to delight in their work. The festival features numerous music concerts, handicraft workshops, outdoor games and meetings.
- INSO-Lviv concert - 10. May, 8 pm, CK Zamek
- the information meeting about the educational system in Poland - 11. May, 1.30 pm, CK Zamek
- guided tour of Porta Posnania exhibition in Ukrainian language - 11. May, 5 pm, Porta Posnania (Brama Poznania)
- Jamala concet - 11. May, 8 pm, CK zamek
- film screening: A man with a footstool - 12. May, 5 pm, CK Zamek (Polish subtitles)
Programme in Ukrainian language here