The Poznań Old Jazz Festival has been held in Poznań since 2009. It is organised by Dixie Club - the Wielkopolska Association of Traditional Jazz. The festival is a celebration of "good old jazz". In addition to concerts, the festival features a colourful New Orleans parade and an educational Small Jazz Academy programme.
- 12.00 - 1 p.m. - New Orleans parade (from the Old Market Square to the Old Brewery)
- 2. p.m. - 2.45 p.m. - Small Jazz Academy (the Old Brewery, near Chessboard area)
- 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. - concerts (the Old Brewery, near Chessboard area)
- J.J. Jazzmen - Czech Republic
- Sunny Grove Dixie - Latvia
- Five O'Clock Orchestra - Poland
- Dixie Company with Zuzanna Rzeczkowska and Martyną and Patrycją Kubale - Poland
- Happy Jazz Band - Poland
The festival will be accompanied by an exhibition W rytmie jazzu (To the Rhythm of Jazz) (until September 14, Stary Browar, near Chessboard area). Exhibition vernissage: 4 p.m.